Sunday 13 January 2013

Tough decisions on a Sunday morning.

Well I am up now, my first thoughts are urrrgh I am up at half seven on a Sunday and my next thought is urrrgh it's too cold.
However as my eyes start to open and I see and hear my gurgling boy sat up in his cot as I enter his bedroom, my thoughts take a shift in state an my perspective changes to ooh I am up!
I have two choices and on decision to make today and I am really still undecided on how I should choose for the day to pan out.
The good angel on my left shoulder is telling me to focus and do some work. As I own my own web design agency it is always good to start the forthcoming week ahead and in front with your workload.
On the other hand, and coming from the ba angel on my right shoulder is the news that Manchester United are playing Liverpool at 1.30 pm gmt and all my mates are going to the pub to watch it.

There, I suppose to vocalising the issue to myself has really helped.

See you all when I get back from the boozer.


No comments:

Post a Comment