Friday 18 January 2013

It's snow fun.

Here I am sat on my bed looking out of the window looking at the snow outside. I have to say.... It's pathetic at best. I could go out in flip flops and not get cold feet. It's supposed to be sweeping the country as we speak but, erm I cannot see me getting snowed in at all today.

This would simply not be the case if I had plans that involved travelling mind. The ol' brennan curse would have well and truly kicked in and left me with five foot of snow at my door, having to create stylish Wordpress websites from the comfort of an upstairs bedroom.

I jest of course, there is no curse. Apart from not winning the lottery yet I would safely lay claim to say i have everything I physically want and need. I have grown to enjoy the small things in life, luckily for me so has my girlfriend :) and take great pleasure in seeing my sons smiley face every day or hearing my daughters voice on the telephone.

So what do I think of this snow? It should have stayed at home.

Over and out

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment