Tuesday 8 January 2013

John j Rambo

Firstly I would like to say Brian Denehey got told in the film First Blood.

If he would have treated the Vietnam vet, John J Rambo, a decorated war hero who achieved the congressional medal of honour with a little dignity then his quiet little town would have remained so.... quiet.

But nooooo, he had to try and play the tough guy and ended up getting his, his deputy and many of his staffs arses handed to them. I say it serves them right and teaches you the importance of never judging a book by its cover.

God only knows what has made this pop into my head, I haven't seen the film for over ten years. I have been working on a website all day and when I got into bed my back ached like I had pulled it, I pictured myself doing a Stallonesque scream in pal.

Ah well, off to the land of nod I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment