Monday 7 January 2013

A hard days night

Since rediscovering my love for work I have become more and more involved with working past the operational hours I set myself. Although I don't feel tired during the course of building my websites I certainly take a massive hit once I switch the computer off for the night. God only knows why I have picked up my Iphone in bed to compose this micro blog. Personally I think since I closed my personal Facebook page down last week ( New Years resolution and all) I still have a desire to waffle about the unambiguous and trite parts of my day.

So on that bombshell as top gears Jeremy clarkson says, I am off to watch the 4400 on Netflix. Quality show... If you like other Worldy goings on. Oh and the wife has just informed me that I have left the kitchen light on.... Dammit! I just want to relax.



No comments:

Post a Comment