Friday 25 January 2013

A well earned pint after a busy week

This week has been no different from many others. Here at Red Noise Media we have been busy finishing off some great web design projects as well as some very exciting enquiries and meetings that will potentially keep us very busy for the next month or two.

So at the start of the year I promised myself that I would not be bringing any websites home to work on and that come 5:30 pm Monday to Friday I would be home and unwinding. Yeah right, that lasted a week and since then I have had regular finished well past midnight.

I enjoy every second of it. The fact that I feel like I am constantly learning makes the whole process all the more enticing. Lay night I worked til 2am as I thought it would be clever to get a head start on today's work, and guess what? It was a great idea.

I am now sat waiting for my daughter to be dropped off with me and given that she is running late and it's f f freezing outside I iumped into the printworks for a quick, well deserved pint.

No comments:

Post a Comment