Sunday 6 January 2013

Web design weekender!

It has to be said that although I love being a web designer and I consider myself a hard working sort of chap, on many occasion I have all the best intentions I working over the weekend as to 'set myself up for the week'.... The intentions never really come to any fruition.

So imagine my wholehearted surprise as I climb into my bed on a Sunday night to realise that I have indeed but in a quite respectable 16+ hours in over the past two days.

Back to work


After having two weeks off over Christmas and new year from designing websites and such like, I have returned to the helm of Red Noise Media with a renewed enthusiasm to produce outstanding websites for my ever growing list of clients.

So this weekend, although tiring at the minute has been positive and a much needed break from the old boozer.


Chin up all, this year has started as a great one, long may it continue.

Speak soon

Jamie

Oh and just to mention, the joys of blogging from my iphone continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment