Sunday 6 January 2013

My world in Wordpress

Three years ago I was working at British gas helping people that were moving house to switch there bills across. I left to start a business with my brother which, unfortunately petered out within 10 months due to our sibling rivalry taking over in the office, things became strained and to save a great brotherly friendship we parted company as a working duo.

My next step - Learning Wordpress.


In setting up our business we built our own website using Wordpress, it was the first time that I had ever come across it. I thought the website was the bees knees, I really did, it wasn't, it was mediocre at best.

When I look back over the last two years and see how much I have learned by spending 14 hours a day each and every day honing my craft as well as running a business it feels like I was destined to do this.

It may be a stepping stone in my life, I don't lay anchors anywhere. Life is about being happy, for me, I have a fantastic family of my own, I love getting up and starting work. There is something magical about allowing the creative side in you to be the one that runs your day to day existence and 'bring home the bacon' in effect.

I have a lot to still learn but feel that since Christmas I have started learning at an exponential rate. The Age of Enlightenment is certainly upon us as we move into the age of Aquarius. The Mayans might have sneaked one in the back door it appears as the new long count begins.

Ps I heart Wordpress :)

pps I heart being a wordpress website designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment