Friday 27 January 2012

Studiopress for Wordpress

Brian responds back!!!
So today I was looking at the new Studiopress theme eleven40 child theme. The people from Studiopress never fail to impress me, not only with the designs and upgrades, but also the great and simple to navigate help forum.

I am fairly new to the technical side of Wordpress so if I am working on something new and I get stuck I simply login to my Studiopress account, select the theme I am working on and create a new enquiry.

I have never had to wait longer than 12 hours for a full and concise answer no matter what the query. The founder of Studiopress is Brian Gardener, a self proclaimed Starbucks addict. After checking out the new theme release today I was looking through the demo version and clicked on the link for Facebook, it was different from the normal setup, so as always my curiosity got the better of me and I found myself on Brian Gardeners actual Facebook page. I clicked add friend, thinking I would not here anything more, its the web designers equivalent of asking Wayne Rooney of Manchester United to be your Facebook friend, it simply does not happen.

Anyway, an hour later and I saw that my friend request had been accepted, I was in shock, the message said leave a message on Brian's timeline, I simply could not resist, so left some gumf on his timeline, embarrassing really, but hey, so what? I merely wanted to let him know what a great brand and product Studiopress really was.

Wait for it....... he only replied whoo hoo!! With my name and everything. So suffice to say that today I am a happy bunny indeed. I am currently about to start work on another new Free Wordpress Website for an excited client of mine, so I will have to jet for now.

All the best to you and yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment